It's human nature to gravitate toward people, information, or places that imply a happier outlook. You provide that outlook for yourself, one that no one can take away. Frankly, few of us have any justification for the negative, pessimistic perspective that we let ourselves get bogged down with. No matter what you're going through that's tough, unless you're using your last breath on earth, it's not that rough or as a bad as it can seem. In fact, you can (and must) manage your own perspective about the immediate world around you, and doing so:
- Helps in any struggle.
- Costs nothing out of your pocket.
- Buys you time to think before you act.
- Causes people not to avoid you.
- Makes you viewed more favorably and for a longer period of time.
- Makes you appear confident and self-assured.
- Gives you a better day today and better memories when you look back on this day